Revamping an Old Design

in , , , , , , , by MyHobbyShop, 5:54 PM
About a year ago I decided to make beanies for my shop. I loved the way they came out and how warm they were. Since I listed them I sold about a hand full. Not bad but not nearly as well as I wanted them to sell.

So here I am looking through my inventory and I have these beanies that have not found a home. What to do with them?
**This is where I would insert a before picture, but I have misplaced my memory stick so just use your imagination.** :-)

After brainstorming. I came to the conclusion that I over analyze things way too much and just need to learn to keep things simple and stick with what I know!! So I decided to change the design up a little by making the bottom of the hat look like it has a band.


Then I thought it might be nice to be able to accessories the hat in case your feeling a little flirty! So I made flower pins. Customers can pick whatever color combination they want. Wear it with the hat or as a brooch.


I haven't listed the flower pins yet but its on my to do list. What do you think?




SHARE 1 comment

Add your comment

  1. it is extremely stretchable to cover even your part of the face or ears so that maximum protection can prevail to your body through this piece of wonder. custom beanies wholesale

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS