A week ago I wrote about a charity that provides our service members handmade beanies. So I thought I’d post a really simple crochet beanie pattern for those of you who would like to try to crochet your very own beanie to donate… or wear yourself!

Yarn: Worsted Yarn
Hook: I - Hook

Ch 4, join with sl st to first ch to form ring.
Round 1: Ch 2 (counts as first dc), 9 dc in ring. Join with sl st to top of beginning dc (10 dc).
Round 2: Ch 2, dc in same st (2 dc in next st) around. Join (20 dc).
Round 3: Ch 2, 2 dc in next st (dc in next st 2 dc in next st) around. Join (30 dc).
Round 4: Ch 2, dc in next st 2 dc in next st (dc in next 2 st 2 dc in next st) around. Join (40 dc).
Round 5: Ch 2, dc in next 2 st 2 dc in next st (dc in next 3 st 2 dc in next st) around. Join (50 dc).
Round 6: Ch 2, dc in next 3 st 2 dc in next st (dc in next 4 st 2 dc in next st) around. Join (60 dc).
Round 7: Ch 2, dc in each st around. Join (60 dc).
Round 8 – 14: Repeat Round 7 (or until reached desire length)

Would love to see what you make! Come back and share your pictures!

Happy Crocheting ♥
SHARE 18 comments

Add your comment

  1. Thank you so much for this pattern!! I was having so much trouble reading other patterns until this one!! I have crocheted 6 hats in the last two days, thanks to your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this pattern I just learned to follow a pattern, I made this hat for my son it's a little loose on his head but not bad he's almost 5. I'm not sure how to share a picture though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ana ~ I would love to see pictures. If you still feel like sharing please feel free to message them to me via my facebook page and I will share :)

      https://www.facebook.com/MyHobbyShopFanPage

      Thanks

      Delete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS