I found this amazing stitch and instantly fell in love. Its simple and creates a wonderful texture. I have a baby shower coming up and of course a lot of yarn laying around so I thought I'd give it a try. It turned out great and worked up rather quickly. I am looking forward to using this stitch for cowls and hats! Below is the free pattern. Give it a try and let me know what you think. As always share your photos.



BRICK STITCH BABY BLANKET

Skill Level: Easy

Materials Needed:                                                       
Yarn: worsted weight yarn.
Hook(s): Size H-8 (5.0 mm)

Abbreviations:
ch = chain
sk = skip
sp = space
st(s) = stitch(es)  

Pattern:
Foundation Row: chain 100 loosely to measure approximately 26 inches. Sc in stitch across, turn.

Row 1: ch 3, 3dc in 1st stitch, *skip 3st, [1sc, ch 3, 3dc] in next stitch* repeat across, end with 1sc in last stitch, turn.

Row 2. ch 3, work 3dc in the sc of the previous row. *[1sc in the space made by ch 3 of previous row, ch3, 3dc] in same ch 3 of previous row* repeat across, end with 1sc in last stitch, turn.

Repeat Row 2 throughout. Continue until the blanket is 26 inches long.


Help/Tutorials:
If you need help figuring out how to do a specific crochet stitch, I would recommend going to Annie’s Catalog. They have a huge selection of videos and picture tutorials that will walk you through the process.

I would love to see pictures of your finished work. Share them on my Facebook:  www.facebook.com/myhobbyshopfanpage

You are welcome to sell any finished products made from my patterns. If you sell items from this pattern, you must mention my Etsy store name and website in your listing. Both my patterns and my images are copyright protected and you may not use my images to sell your finished items.

You do NOT have permission to recopy, rewrite, or redistribute this pattern in any form as your own or otherwise. You may NOT resell my patterns.


SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS