The last Wednesday of every month is 50% off at all Ohio Thrift stores. As if you needed  another reason to go shopping to find lovely hidden treasures!

I love going to see what goodies I can find. I find myself a little heartbroken when I run across a hand crocheted item. How could someone have such disregard for something that was made especially for them. When I can I purchase those forgotten crochet beauties and recycle their yarn.


My trip this time was to look for baskets. I will be attending a craft show in the next month and thought presenting my items in baskets would make for a good look. I was thrilled to find two baskets that met my needs. Although they weren't part of the 50% off sale I did get them at the low, low price of $0.99 each. Who could argue with that!


So now I have two pretty little baskets to store some of my inventory in and use during craft show. I am very excited to get more.

What goodies have you gotten from the thrift store lately? Or am I the only one who love thrifting?

SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS