Leaving It To The Professionals

in , , , by MyHobbyShop, 9:00 AM


As crafters/artists many of us have that “oh, I can do that” mentality. That’s exactly what was going through my mind when I decided that I wanted to add musical shapes to my iPod sleeves. So I went to the craft store, bought different color felt and went home to start the process.  After a couple of hours of searching the internet for just the right shapes, I gave up! I posted a plea on my Facebook page, hoping someone would save me from myself.

While I love crafting, sometimes I need to know my limitations. I have all these great ideas floating around in my head but obviously not enough time to crank them all out. With my felt musical shapes, sure I could have did them myself, but it would have taken me forever and that’s after I found some shapes I liked!

So Linda from Etched InTime came to my rescue. Not only did she send me mock ups, she was kind enough to tweak them just a little bit to fit my needs. After a couple of days of communications, she had 100 of them done and in the mail to me in a matter of a day. One day! Yep sometimes you just need to leave things to the professionals. 
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS