Wholly Craft

by MyHobbyShop, 9:00 AM
Nope its not a line out of an old school Batman episode! Its a small fun shop in the Clintonville neighborhood featuring hip, handmade goods from crafters and artists.


About a month ago I got a convo from the wonderful owner Olivera expressing her interest in having my cowls in her shop. I was so excited.


My cousin and daughter joined me on a little shopping expedition to check this place out. All I can say is that I was in heaven. This is a small little shop that holds the best of handmade items. A wall full of jewelry is just the beginning of the crafty goodness this store offers. Everything from earrings made from recycled tires to necklace with charms the shape of Ohio. What a wonderful way to show Ohio pride!


After a couple of weeks of crocheting I finally dropped off my first set of items to be sold in this amazing consignment shop. I am hoping that if you are in the Columbus area that you will take time to stop by this amazing shop and help support handmade.
SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. WHOOT WHOOT! I'm so excited for you Lily :D
    Love,
    The Cousin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It does sound exciting. I'd have a lot of fun going into a shop full of handmade goodies :) Much success to you!!!

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS