Crochet Mama

in , , , , , , by MyHobbyShop, 1:16 PM
What do your parents do for a living?


This is a picture of my family. My brothers, sister and my mom, standing in her white dress glowing on her wedding day. 
My mom has always been an artist. For as long as I can remember she was always painting, crocheting or just decorating. She lives, eats and breathes art. In 2009 she married a man that supports her in every way possible with her passion. It helps that he's an artist as well. He's a wonderful painter & musician.


I have to admit her crocheting skills are amazing. She works without patterns. All her designs are originals. She works from home and travels to various places doing craft shows. She is constantly getting compliments on her work.

I developed my passion for crocheting from her but I still have a long way before I can do anything remotely as beautiful as the clothing that she makes.




SHARE 5 comments

Add your comment

  1. Yes this is my Beautiful family and at the day I was so happy and it mean so much to me to have all my family with me ,I am so Bless, Thank you so much for the kind words , I love to Crochet, I start it at the age of 14,lilly you do beautiful work too ,just like me , love you all so much. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous photo and such a happy story....hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your mother and your whole family! That crochet sweater is so stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Lily, you have a beautiful and wonderful family!
    warming and inspiring article you have shared, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire anyone who can crochet.... I am terrible at it! Lovely post, lovely things!

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS