I love blogging. Or at least love the idea of blogging. I gather my laptop, get comfy at my desk, go to blogger, click new post... and nothing. When this happens I go searching the internet for motivation. I end up killing hours of my time looking at pictures, shopping or just stumbling!
I decided its time to get focused and blog more consistently. My biggest obstacle is deciding on a topic. So I spent some time compiling a long list of random topics. Some are personal and some are business related - either way they are a way to break writer's block and get use to writing.

I thought it would be fun to share this challenge with you! At the end of this blog I will post the first 30 topics/questions. While some of them seem as if they could be answered in one or two words this is where you can be creative, tell a story, post a picture or video. Now I know life gets in the way so we won't beat ourselves up if we don't make it everyday but the goal is to try! If you are interested sign up below and leave a comment.

Be sure to come back and see my daily post. I will include a place for you to submit your daily blog entries to share with me and my readers!

SEPTEMBER 30 DAY CHALLENGE TOPICS

1 A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was
2 How many languages can you speak?
3 Top 5 favorite Board Games
4 Do you believe in soul mates?
5 What is the best piece of advice you've received?
6 Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
7 Summer or Winter?
8 Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
9 What would you do if you only had 24 hours left to live?
10 What is the first thing you notice about people?
11 Top 5 favorite bloggers you like to read
12 What is your favorite food?
13 Tattoos. If you have one, post it and it’s story. If not, what do you want?
14 What type of music do you like to listen to?
15 Top 5 favorite Sports players (male or female)
16 What is the first think you notice about a guy or girl?
17 What was the last movie you've seen?
18 What was your most recent trip of more than 50 miles?
19 What is your favorite pizza topping?
20 What is the worst thing that happened to you during the past week?
21 What's your favorite Broadway musical?
22 If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you want to do?
23 Who's your favorite Care Bear?
24 What do your parents do for a living?
25 Computer or television?
26 If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?
27 Post one confession/secret
28 Mountain hideaway or beach house?
29 What is on your mouse pad?
30 Hugs or Kisses?




SHARE 6 comments

Add your comment

  1. This is a great idea. The who's your favorite Care Bear made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! I look forward to seeing how the challenge develops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this idea
    I need some incentive and you give a list is so helpful
    I'll do my best to blog everyday
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a day late, but this is a great idea. I've been wanting to get my blog going, but have had such trouble trying to figure out how to start. This seems like a great way! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS