Fresh Finds

in , , by MyHobbyShop, 6:25 PM
Everyday new shops open up on Etsy. It amazes me all the talent that is out there. Below are just a few of my favorites I found using Pounce. They are still waiting for their first sales. So show them some love ♥


Middlegray
 
GiddyHippo


FairytaleJubilee

SnowStitched
SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. What lovely finds! My little granddaughter would love the crown! And I'm quite taken with the cross-stitch pins and such -- and all the way from Iceland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds, isn't Pounce a great feature?! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic!! I went and hearted all the shops :)
    All of FairytaleJubilee's photographs are amazing!! Quite extravagant! All these items are amazing! :D
    *Hugs!*
    Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to say thank you again for including my earrings in your post! =)

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS