WIP - Fingerless Gloves

in , by MyHobbyShop, 7:13 PM
For those who don't know what WIP means, it stands for Work In Progress.

I am not sure if anyone has this problem, but I have a ton of unfinished projects! I tend to start something and lose focus. Or I get an idea and start working on a new project.

Several months ago my sister requested a pair of fingerless gloves. I accepted the challenge. I figured it should be easy to find something for her, since there are hundreds of patterns out there. I was so wrong.

My sister and I are both thin with long arms. She wanted gloves that would cover the length of her arm and wasn't "holey". Well, I looked and couldn't find any patterns I like.

So here I am working on writing my very first pattern for fingerless gloves. Its been a slow process. Below is a picture of how far I've gotten. At this rate she might have her gloves by the fall!



What are your WIPs? Please share!


SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I actually have four, maybe more projects going on myself. I'm working on a flower choker, an amigurumi panda bear ball, a pet habitat, and a crochet ferret tube. I guess I'm trying to find my niche in the Etsy market and got stumped, and sometimes when it comes to the fine details, I usually take a break and come back to things. I'm pretty sure I have half a pair of fingerless gloves around the house that I abandoned some time ago. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Don't get me started on half-finished projects! LOL! Half started makeup bags, pieces for a purse that's been laying there for weeks, fabric strewn about. I guess it's all better than nothing going on at all though.

    Your (WIP) fingerless gloves look wonderful! I'm in awe that you're doing your own pattern. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS