My Cartoon Pajama Pants

in , by MyHobbyShop, 6:01 PM
I am a big kid at heart. I love to play and have fun. I think this is why God gave me children of my own. It’s a great excuse for acting silly and not taking one self too seriously.


Photo by: unicornkids

 
When my kids were little I use to love waking up Saturday morning, curling up on the couch with them and watching cartoons. I would tell them about the cartoons I use to watch when I was growing up. Remember? Rainbow Bright, Care Bears, Jem, Fraggle Rock & Thundercats. Now those were cartoons!


Photo by: SalvagedLoveVintage

  Keeping in the spirit of being a big kid my hubby bought me the best Christmas gift ever. Soft, fuzzy, purple Smurf print pajama pants. They have to be the best pajama pants I have ever owned. I LOVED watching the Smurfs when I was younger and it is still my favorite cartoon of all time. So what is your favorite cartoon of all time?

Photo by: WheeTreasures








SHARE 4 comments

Add your comment

  1. I loved Jem growing up! Enough that I even dressed as her for Halloween one year, complete with spray-on pink hair - it was truly outrageous :) Also loved She-Ra - guess I was all about the girl power huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute fun post! i liked gem too. oh, 80s.

    cara ∙ blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smurfs win but I wasn't much a fan of cartoons as regular shows &/or puppets -- Fraggle Rock, The Muppets, even The Brady Bunch! But I was way more into books & characters than TV back then (seriously, Nancy Drew & Hello Kitty just rocked!) Great picks here. I had a Strawberry shortcake purse that smelled like strawberries (read: toxic plastic fumes lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! You must be about my daughter's age. I watched those same cartoons with her. Thank God she has children now, so we still have that silly excuse.

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS