Where the Wild Things Are

in , by MyHobbyShop, 7:53 PM
Growing up one of my favorite books was Where the Wild Things Are. My sister is a fanatic when it comes to this book – she can’t get enough. So when we found out that they were coming out with a movie we were too excited! Unfortunately due to our busy schedules and all of our children we haven’t had the opportunity to watch the movie yet. So we are patiently waiting for the DVD to come out.

In the meantime I thought I’d shop Etsy and see what I could find that was related to this movie. It’s amazing the amount of talented people that are out there. I had to narrow my choices down to just a few…. and believe me it was hard!!

All of the can be found at http://www.etsy.com/ just put in the shop name.

Amigurumi PATTERN by CraftyisCool

Scrabble Tile Pendant by GoldenImpressions


Personalized Chocolate Lollipop or Cookie Favors by favorsgalorenmore


Max's Crown Ring by phrynemetal


Vans shoes by stabbyvonkillerstein

Max Tote Bag by PaulaAndErika


Light Switch Cover Switchplate by WrongSauce


8in X 11in Art Print by DannyRoberts

Scrabble Tile Art Pendant by CuriousCharm

Max Shoes by weelittlepiggy



SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. omg thats a pattern??? im checking that out... i took my lil boy to see it when it came out and he LOVED it. we've been reading the book to him since he was a baby. i reckon you'll enjoy it when it's out on dvd :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I really love those Vans.

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS