Busy Times

in , , by MyHobbyShop, 7:56 PM

It seems that no matter how much time I have it’s never enough. I promised myself that I would take time to publish a blog every day. I’ve been finding it very difficult. Not only because I am new to blogging but also because I cannot think of what to blog about! So here I am with five million project ideas written down and floating in my head but no time to work on them. Maybe it’s because I am completely addicted to Etsy’s forum and Facebook fan page! Or maybe it’s because I am blogging!?


I opened my Etsy shop at the advice of my family and friends who love my crochet items and suggested I should sell them. I have been on Etsy for a year and have made four sales. I think it’s great but now I am obsessed with making another sale. I am so stressed about it that I am overwhelmed with ideas on what to make so “people” will buy my items. So I need to slow down and focus on one thing at a time. I have special orders from friends and family I need to work on. But I really need to figure out what I want to focus on for my shop - any ideas please help a giel our! I need to slow down so I can continue to enjoy doing what I do. I don’t want to turn this into another job – I already hate the one I got!


I am not sure what I am going to do when I start classes – now that ought to be interesting. Between a full time job, marriage, 3 kids, church events, sports, family events and then adding school – is there enough time in the day? When I get home I have to stay away from the computer if not I am on facebook – chatting away with old friends or searching the web for another “idea” that I will never get to. So here goes to trying to stay focus and enjoy what little time I do have, doing what I enjoy the most - - crocheting


SHARE 2 comments

Add your comment

  1. I know what you mean. It is very challenging to make time and find balance with several items on your to do list. Don't give up what you love, in time everything will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are both new at blogging and trying to figure out what to write and how to find time.
    I looked in your shop and you have some really nice things. It took me forever to start getting sales and it is still slow but each sale is exciting. Good luck

    ReplyDelete

© MyHobbyShop · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS