Thursday, September 1, 2011

At The End Of The Day

Day 1 - A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

How was my day? Let's see it's almost ten o'clock at night and I am just now getting an opportunity to write this blog. I made it home, got everyone fed and off to bed. Its been a long day! Work was challenging as usual but I won't bore you with the details.

The highlight of my day was rushing home to watch my oldest play in her volleyball game. When I get there I was a little surprised to see that the building was dark. As I made my way to the gym I realized the electricity was out and here I thought they were just doing their part to conserve energy!

After a half hour of darkness the lights finally came back on and the games began. This is my daughter's first year playing high school sports and we are so very excited for her to have this opportunity. She is very passionate about volleyball and enjoys playing it. I love cheering for her and her team from the side line. And I have to be there on days like today when her team just couldn't pull off the win.

This evening games presented a lot of challenges for her and I. Everything from the way the team performed to the lack of communication from the coaches. Although things didn't go the way we would have liked I wouldn't have wanted to spend my evening any other way.

Me and my beautiful daughter

I would love to hear about your day...




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...